The curious stranger provides another option to the critical friend concept. To be invited to visit and work within schools and school communities is the greatest privilege.
My experience, expertise and success in improving learning outcomes can be used in a multitude of ways.
- provides consulting advice around school operations
- walk and talk with leaders (and leadership teams) around design and utilization of school space
- support leaders and their teams with the analysis of data
- working with leadership on implementation of digital technology planning
- presentations and workshops on matters such as Senior Secondary, Curriculum Redesign, Project Based Learning, 1:1 programs. These can be tailor-made for the setting as one-off sessions or a series.
- work with leadership on some of the more challenging aspects of leading school improvement
Please do not hesitate to contact me and I can provide more detailed information READ MORE